>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Last Minute Offer
- Location : Ex-Toronto
- Price : INR 285000 /-
- 12 Nights/13 Days
Best of Canada
Deluxe Hotels OR SIMILAR
Hotel Edward / Hilton Garden Inn TOR
Hotel Novotel / Best Western / Holiday Inn
Hotel Hilton Garden Inn / Ramada Plaza / Aloft
Hotel Holiday Inn Canmore / Banff Ptarmigan / Banff Voyager Inn
Hotel Sandman / Holiday Inn
Hotel Sandman Airport / Coast Plaza / Holiday Inn Airport
- All on PVT basis
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Arrive in Toronto
Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Upon arrival check in to the Hotel. Evening enjoy packed dinner delivered to Hotel. (Meals: D)
Day : 2 Toronto city tour + CN Tower
After breakfast, proceed for a City Tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto's Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, and Eaton Centre. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in the Indian restaurant (Meals: B, D)
Day : 3 Day trip to Niagara Falls with Hornblower Cruise
After breakfast, today you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder, Niagara Falls by road (approx 1.15 hours). You will visit Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. You will ride the famous “Hornblower Cruise,” which takes us close to the thundering Falls and around the American Falls (seasonal). Later, we will proceed back to Toronto. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in the Indian restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 4 Toronto - Ottawa
After breakfast today, we will proceed to Ottawa by Coach (approx 4.33hrs). Upon arrival in Ottawa proceed for a guided city tour, including the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Ows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmer’s Market. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in the Indian restaurant and check in at the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 5 Ottawa - Montreal
After breakfast, proceed to Montreal by Coach (approx 2hours), and upon arrival proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in the Indian restaurant and check in at the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 6 Day trip to Quebec & Montmorency Falls
After breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. We will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as: Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D'Orleans, Place D'Armes and many more. Later, we will enjoy an Indian meal for dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 7 Montreal-Calgary
After breakfast, take a flight to Calgary. Welcome to Calgary. Experience the authentic and vibrant community, modern amenities and beautiful surroundings of the Town of Banff. Upon arrival, transfer to Banff, then proceed to the hotel and check-in. In the evening proceed to Indian restaurant for Dinner (Meals: D)
Day : 8 Banff National Park with Gondola Ride
Today after breakfast, we will set out to explore the Sulphur Mountains. The mountains were named in 1916 for the hot springs on its lower slopes. The springs have been developed into swimming and hot pools. We will then take a Gondola ride in order to explore Sculpture Mountain. In the evening proceed to Indian restaurant for Dinner (Meals: B, D)
Day : 9 Visit Lake Louise & Ice Field Parkway
Today after breakfast, we will leave for Columbia Ice Fields by road. Today we explore Lake Louise and Ice Field Parkway. Enroute enjoy natural attractions such as Bow Falls & Moraine Lake. Evening, return back to Banff by evening. Later, transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner and check – in to Calgary Hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 10 Calgary – Vancouver by flight. Vancouver City tour + Capilano Suspension Bridge
Today after breakfast, we will fly to Vancouver. Upon arrival, we will go for city tour of Vancouver explore the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a simple suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in the District of North heading Vancouver, British Columbia. Spend free time at Stanley Park followed by the English Bay. Enjoy a delicious Indian Dinner. Later check in to the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 11 Whistler Day trip with Sea to Sky Gondola
Today, we will be heading to the Whistler take a short ride up to the summit of the Sea to Sky Gondola. Don’t forget to look on the right when you are going up the gondola to see Shannon Falls. See the famous Brandywine Falls Provincial Park. Visit the Whistler Village. Free time for shopping & other activities. In the evening, we will return to our hotel in Vancouver for dinner and overnight stay. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 12 Vancouver – Victoria & Butchart Garden
Today after breakfast, we will proceed to Victoria, British Columbia’s capital city Once docked on Vancouver Island the tour continues to the world famous Butchart Gardens. After the garden, head to downtown Victoria through China Town and the Inner Harbor. Once downtown, you can enjoy additional free time to explore the local area including the Empress Hotel, the Royal BC Museum and the BC Legislature. Enjoy a delicious Indian Dinner. (Meals: B, D).
Day : 13 Vancouver - Fly Out
Today after breakfast, we will depart to your next destination. (Meals: B)
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast, 12 Dinners
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Guided City Tour: Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa
- Surface Transfers: TOR >OTT>MON, Calgary – Banff – Calgary
- Airfare: Calgary - Vancouver (incl 1 check in bag per person)
- Entrance Tickets of: Hornblower Cruise, CN Tower, Olympic Park, Banff Gondola ride, Icefield Explorer ride, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Sea to Sky Gondola
- All taxes & Tips
- Tour Leader / Local Representative
Departure Dates 2020:
MAY – 5, 19
JUNE – 9, 23
JULY – 7, 21
AUG – 11
SEP – 8
- International Airfare
- MON-CAL Airfare
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
Terms & conditions:
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Tour manager will be provided for 15 & Above Pax
- A valid credit card for each room would be required by respective passengers at all Hotels at the time of check in for a guarantee deposit.
- Airport transfer on Day 1 & Day 7 will be on Private / SIC basis. We will need the flight details and passenger local mobile number at least 10 working days ahead in order to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups.
- Tours will be conducted in a 55-seater Coach / 24-seater Mini Bus / 15- seater Mini Bus / Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- In case, the passenger count per departure are 10 adults or below for any reason, then we can offer them any one of the below options –
- Intercity transfers: NIA-TOR-OTT-MON will be in AC Deluxe Coaches on SIC basis. There won’t be any additional charges for the same and all train station, bus terminal & airport transfers will be included on private basis. Please note, in this case, the 1000 Island cruise will be replaced by Cable Car ride at Montmorency Falls.
- Some tour & sight seen will on SIC basis
- We can shift them to the next available departure date. Please check with us 30-days prior to start date of the tour.
- Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days prior to departure date.
- Tour manager will be separate for Elegant East Canada & Canadian Rockies.
- Late Booking Fee: $20 per person (within 10 days of travel)
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking Deposit Fees: USD 1200.00 per person
- Please note – The will be a supplement charge of USD 10.00 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11pm and 6am.
- Cancellation Policy- 30days & above- Full refund 29-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- We will need full payment of the tour 30-days prior to departure date.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Phuket 5 Night/6 Day
Best of ThailandView this Package
Ex - Mauritius 6 Nights/7 Days
Anelia resort & spaView this Package
Ex-Dubai 5 Nights/6 Days
Dubai Shopping and LeisureView this Package
Ex-Port Blair 3 Nights/4 Days
Port Blair short tripView this Package
Magical Phuket - Saver PackageView this Package
Ex-Toronto 06 Nights/07 Days
Elegant East CanadaView this Package
Ex - Mauritius 4 Nights/5 Days
pearle beach resort and spaView this Package
Ex-Sydney 12 Nights/13 Days
Australian SplendourView this Package
- Important Links
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Travel Agents
- Tour Blogs
© 2019 www.sabkiyatra.com All Rights Reserved Developed By Web Soft Valley