>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : EX: Colombo
- Price : INR 33600 /-
- 6 Nights/7 Days
Best Trip For Srilanka Colombo-Kandy-Nuwara-Eliya-Kalutara
- 1 Night Colombo Fairview Hotel 3*/Similar
- 2 Night Kandy Senani Hotel 3*/Similar
- 1 Night Nuwara Eliya Stamfford Star 3*/Similar
- 2 Night Kalutara Coco Royal Beach Hotel 3*/Similar
- All transfers in an air conditioned Coach
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 ARRIVAL - COLOMBO – APPROX 45 MINTS DRIVE
Arrival Sri Lanka, You will be welcome by a representative on Arrival and transfer to Colombo. Evening engage in city tour of Colombo, the commercial capital city of Sri Lanka, from the busy commercial hub to the tree-lined suburbs. Here, colonial architecture vies with glass skyscrapers and the past comes alive in buildings that have withstood great winds of change. The National Museum, The Dutch museum, Parliament complex, Arcade Independent Square, Bandaranayke Memorial International conference hall, Independence Square, Town Hall, Colombo fort, Pettah ,Floating market, Gangaramaya temple, Beira Lake, Colombo national Museum Old Dutch Hospital, Nelum pokuna Mahinda Rajapakshe theatre, Galle Face Green Colombo’s best -loved seafront hangout as some of the most interesting places you could visit. Also Colombo presents array of possibilities with many high end department stores, malls and elite shopping outlets offering everything from handmade batik silk sarees to the latest smart phones. Shoppers are for choice courtesy modern shopping such as ODEL, Crescat Boulevard, Liberty Arcade, Liberty Plaza and Majestic City, The Arcade Independence Square, Dutch Hospital shopping precinct and Exclusive gift shops such as Paradise Road, Barefoot, Cotton Collection and Galaria providing high quality products. For traditional gift shopping Lakphana and Lakmedura and worth peek Check inn to you Hotel and relax Overnight stay at Colombo
Day : 2 COLOMBO – PINNAWELLA – KANDY – APPROX 04 HRS DRIVE
After breakfast transfer to Kandy, En route visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Providing a caring home for abandoned and wounded elephants, it is a much loved destination for tourists and locals alike. Here, adults and baby elephants from around Sri Lanka thrive, and a captive breeding program is also proving to be highly successful. The Wonders of Sri Lanka 06 Nights / 07 Days 1N Colombo - 2N Kandy – 1N Nuwara Eliya – 2N Kalutara feeding and bathing times are generally the ideal times to visit when you can observe these gentle giants at their best. Check inn to you Hotel and relax
Day : 3 KANDY
After Breakfast enjoy a city tour of Kandy – the last kingdom of the Sinhalese, taking in the sights of Upper Lake Drive and the Market Square on the way to pay homage to one of the most sacred religious sites in Sri Lanka. The Temple of the Tooth or Dalada Maligawa is believed to house the ‘tooth relic’ of the Lord Buddha. A walk around the town will let you indulge in some souvenir hunting with intricate treasures in wood, copper, silver, brass, ebony, bronze, ceramics, lacquer work, handlooms, batiks, jewelry and reed-ware to choose from. Visit to Royal Botanical Gardens, 147 acres of lushness with over 5000 species of trees and plants many of which are rare or endemic; a spice garden and an Orchid house are yours to explore. Also you will visit a Gem Museum, Sri Lanka Gem Industry has 70 Of the worlds 200 Various colored stones, The Ceylon Sapphire is a brilliant cornflower or cerulean blue and is considered to be of the highest quality, An 18-Carot blue sapphire was the center of Lady Diana’s and later Duchess of Cambridge’s engagement ring. Evening: Round off your day with a cultural show, where the vibrant costumes and pulsating rhythms of traditional dance forms from centuries old rituals will enthrall you. Overnight stay at Kandy
Day : 4 KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA – APPROX 02 ½ HRS DRIVE
After breakfast head ‘up country’ and the city of Nuwara Eliya, visiting the Ramboda waterfalls and a tea factory along the way. Afternoon The old colonial outpost still referred to as ‘Little England’ Nuwara Eliya certainly lives up to its name. Perched 6200 feet above sea level, the climate too, adds to the illusion of one stepping into an old English town, where neat hedges, quaint cottages and beautiful old buildings stand as serene as they did well over a century ago – the magnificent Grand Hotel presiding over them all. There is, of course, an old golf course as well as horse racing events to complete the picture. Evening city tour with Victoria Park & Gregory Lake.Victoria Park : This is one of the country's most attractive, and best-maintained, town parks. A stroll around its paths, past manicured lawns, is a pleasure. The park comes alive with flowers around March to May, and August and September. It’s also home to quite a number of hill-country bird species, including the Kashmir flycatcher, Indian pitta and grey tit. Gergory Lake : Lake Gregory is one of the significant tourist attractions in Nuwara Eliya. It was built by the Governor William Gregory during 1872 – 1877 periods by utilizing the water from the Nanuoya which runs across the town. It is about 91.2 hectares in extent. It was said to be used for water sports and for re-recreational activities during the British rule. Check inn Hotel and relax Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya
Day : 5 NUWARA ELIYA - KALUTARA – APPROX 05 HRS DRIVE
After Breakfast transfer to Kalutara via Kithulgala. En route Optional if you feel adventurous, the incredible experience of White Water Rafting awaits you at Kitulgala. You will be in good hands with safety gear, modern rafts, and a comprehensive safety briefing given by our white water rafting instructors beforehand. Those who prefer to keep their feet dry can take it easy, relax and admire the beautiful views. Check in to hotel Overnight stay at Kalutara
Day : 6 KALUTARA – GALLE -KALUTAR
After breakfast transfer to Galle Fort. Galle: For centuries Galle has stood strong against invasions - from colonial powers and nature’s volatile outbursts. The famous Dutch Fort was first built by the Portuguese, fortified by the Dutch and preserved by the British. Battered daily for over 400 years by the ocean it even survived the onslaught of a tsunami and is enjoyed today by residents and visitors alike. The colonial architecture of the walled city too has resisted the advance of modernity and holds tightly to its past glory. En route visit Madu river Boat Ride with fish therapy-The bio- diversity of the Madu River is of monumental signification when considering the wide ranges of aquatic and avian life as well as wetland dwellingamphibians, reptiles, mammals that inhabit the environs of this natural treasure. A total of 11 species of agnatic mollusks and 14 land dwelling mollusks are found in thi s system. 70 species of fish, 31 types of reptiles, and 50 kinds of butterflies are just some of colorful array of wildlife that inhabits this abundantly bustling eco-system. Bird watchers will be pleased to know that 111 species of bird have been identified in the mangrove formed environs of the river, and has been known to host several types of migratory birds. Overnight stay at Kalutara
Day : 7 KALUTARA - DEPARTURE
Depending on your flight time) transfer to Airport to connect departure flight
- 06 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 01 Night Colombo Stay in Sigiriya With Breakfast
- 02 Night Kandy Stay in Nuwara With Breakfast
- 01 Night Nuwara Eliya Stay in Kalutara With Breakfast
- 02 Night Kalutara Stay in Kalutara With Breakfast
- Assistance at the airport
- Services of English-speaking driver cum guide during sightseeing tours
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Airfares or VISA charges.
- Early check-in or late check-out at the hotels.
- Any extra excursion.
- Lunches at outside restaurant
- Entrance fees.
- Tips or gratitude’s.
- Bank/ remittance charges.
- Anything extra not mentioned above.
- Alcohol will not be served by any hotel on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON) and other days prohibited by the Government.
- Water Activites Not Included
Terms & conditions:
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition(Diwali & New Year Time)
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Standard Check in time is 2PM & Check out time is 12PM
- Early check in is subject to availability & depends upon hotel
- Late check out will be charged
- Rooms are subject to availability.If mentioned hotel is not available then similar hotel will be provided.
- Max stay in room 3 Adults or 2 adults+2 Childs
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Change in ROE will affect the price
- Alcohol will not be served by any hotel on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON) and other
days prohibited by the Government.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Chandigarh 8 Nights/9 Days
8 Nights Himachal TourView this Package
Ex-Mumbai 2 Nights/3 Days
Mumbai – High Seas - Mumbai 2N Jalesh CruiseView this Package
Ex-Mumbai 9 Nights/10 Days
South Africa 09 NightsView this Package
Ex-Udaipur 4 Night/5 Day
Udaipur/Mount abu PremiumView this Package
Ex-Singapore 5 Nights/6 Days
Singapore Fully LoadedView this Package
EX-Bagdogra 4 Nights/5 Days
Gangtok DarjeelingView this Package
Ex - Mauritius 4 Nights/5 Days
Sugar Beach MauritiusView this Package
Ex-Delhi 4 Nights/5 Days
Tashkent 4 NightsView this Package