>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : Ex-Ahmedabad
- Price : INR 36900 /-
- 7 Night/ 8Day
Colors of Gujrat Deluxe
- Ahmedabad - Fairfield By Marriott 4*/ Similar
- Bhavnagar - Efcee Sarovar Portico 4*/ Similar
- Diu - Radhika Beach Resort 4*/ Similar
- Sasan Gir - Amidhara Resort 4*/ Similar
- Rajkot - Marasa Sarovar Portico*/- Similar
- Transportation in an exclusive AC Dzire or the one of similar standards
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Arrival in Ahmedabad
Meet our representative upon arrival Ahmedabad and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check into your hotel. Overnight in Ahmedabad
Day : 2 Sightseeing of Ahmedabad, Drive to Bhavnagar (180 kms / 3 hours)
After breakfast, proceed for half day visit of Ahmedabad covering Jami Masjid (Friday Mosque), Hathi Singhji Temple, Calico Museum and the Sabarmati Ashram. Later, drive to Bhavnagar - Bhavnagar the place of several lakes and temples. On arrival check into your hotel.
Day : 3 Bhavnagar - Diu Enroute visit of Palitana (220 kms / 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Diu En-route visit Palitana Jain Temple. Arriva and check-in at your hotel in Diu. Overnight in Diu.
Day : 4 Sightseeing of Diu
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & Diu Museum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Day : 5 Diu - Sasan Gir (125 kms / 2 hours)
After breakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir. Enroute visit Somnath. Shree Somnath is first among the twelve Aadi Jyotirlings of India. It has a strategic location on the western coast of India. The temple is built at the shore of the Arabian ocean on the western corner of Indian subcontinent. Arrive Gir and check in at hotel. Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day : 6 Jungle Safari in Sasan Gir
Today experience early morning and evening game drive in the Gir National Park. Gir is one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majestic Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see this animal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species, which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-first century, by providing it a more secured habitat Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day : 7 Sasan Gir - Rajkot (168 kms / 4 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Rajkot. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for the half day visit of Rajkot, covering The Karba Gandhi No Delo - house of the Mahatma Gandhi where he lived from the age of six. The Mahatma Gandhi House has a good collection of things related to the Mahatma Gandhi's life... thereafter visit Jagat Mandir, beautiful carved temple of Shri Ramkrishna Paramhansa. It is made of red stones. Overnight in Rajkot.
Day : 8 Departure from Rajkot
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight back home.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc
- Accommodation in above mentioned or Similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ Fixed menu breakfast in all hotels
- All meals in SasanGir and Dasada/Bajana
- All applicable Taxes
- Air fare / Train fare
- Coolie / Porter charges, Camera charges, Donation at temples
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other than those specified in tour cost includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as trips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in tour cost includes.
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide in any of the cities
- Jeep Safari at Gir National Park in Sasangir is not included
- Park Entrance Fees of Gir National Park in Sasangir is Not Included
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Sasangir Park visit charges will be confirmed at the time of booking
Terms & conditions:
- As per the government directive,foreigers and requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and
- Indians can produce any govt.approved photo identity such as driving license / pan card / voter id card / passport
- at the point of check in at the time hotel.
- Tourist himself is responsible for carrying , shifting and taking care of their own luggage.
- All prices are in Indian rupees and valid for Indian national.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non - availability of the mentioned hotels , similar kind / quality of hotels will be provided which can
- change the above package cost.
- 100% advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the of booking tour.
- Rates are Valid for Indian Citizen Only.
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- Package cost will not be valid from 01st November 2019 – 15th November 2020,
- 20th December 2019– 10th January 2020. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions
- And long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Jodhpur 4 Night/ 5 Day
Desert Delight DeluxeView this Package
EX: Colombo 6 Nights/7 Days
Best Trip For Srilanka Colombo-Kandy-Nuwara-Eliya-KalutaraView this Package
Ex-Sydney 09 Nights/10 Days
Australian TrioView this Package
Romantic gateway packageView this Package
Ex-Singapore 5 Nights/6 Days
Singapore Fully LoadedView this Package
Ex-Jaipur 6 Night/ 7 Day
Taste of Rajasthan DeluxeView this Package
EX : Bali 5 Nights/6 Days
Bali Fun, Party at Kuta BeachView this Package
Jaipur 3 Night/ 4 Days
The Pink City Jaipur LuxuryView this Package