>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Last Minute Offer
- Location : Ex-Jodhpur
- Price : INR 17000 /-
- 4 Night/ 5 Day
Desert Delight Standard
- Hotel in Jodhpur - Shri Ram Empire / Chandra Inn / GenX 2*/ Similar
- Hotel in Jaisalmer - Mahadev palace / Kalyan Bhawan 2*/ Similar
- Camp in Jaisalmer - KK Camps & Resort / Welcome Desert Camp / Similar
- Transportation in an exclusive AC Dzire or the one of similar standards
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Jodhpur Station / Airport – Jaisalmer (285 Km / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jodhpur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Jaisalmer. Enroute visit Jaisalmer War Museum – The Jaisalmer War Museum is located 10 km short of Jaisalmer on the Jaisalmer – Jodhpur Highway. The unique museum has been designed with the view of honouring the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and to highlight their bravery. It also traces the evolution of the Indian Army. On arrival Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day : 2 Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day : 3 Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In Evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar Desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day : 4 Jodhpur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Jodhpur city tour. Covering Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort- situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada – an imposing marble cenotaph built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899, Kaylana Lake and Mandore Garden. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day : 5 Hotel – Jodhpur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jodhpur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges. Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
Terms & conditions:
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge.
- The rates are valid for Indian National only.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Delhi 3 Nights/4 Days
Manali Volvo TourView this Package
EX-Bagdogra 5 Nights/6 Days
The-Most-Beautiful-Gangtok-Pelling-DarjeelingView this Package
Ex-Toronto 12 Nights/13 Days
Best of CanadaView this Package
Ex-Goa 3 Nights/4 Days
Resort De Crossroad GoaView this Package
Ex-Phuket 5 Night/ 6 Day
Honeymoon Special in Phuket/BangkokView this Package
Ex - Cochin 5 Night/ 6 Day
The Most Beautiful 5N KeralaView this Package
Ex-Chandigarh 8 Nights/9 Days
Himachal CallingView this Package
Ex-Mumbai 01 Nights/02 Days
Mumbai High Seas Mumbai 01N Jalesh CruiseView this Package
- Important Links
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Travel Agents
- Tour Blogs
© 2019 www.sabkiyatra.com All Rights Reserved Developed By Web Soft Valley