>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : Ex-Cochin
- Price : INR 38500 /-
- 6 Nights/7 Days
Explore Kerala Luxury
- Munnar- Windy Woods 5*/Similar
- Thekkady- The Elephant Court 5*/Similar
- Alleppy- Lake Palace Resort 5*/ Similar /Similar
- Kovalam- Vivanta by Taj Green Cove 5*/Similar
- Tour by Private Sedan
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Cochin-Munnar
Pick up from Cochin Airport and drive to Munnar check in at the hotel, evening Town Visit & overnight stay at Munnar.
Day : 2 Munnar
After breakfast, visit Rajamalai, Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Blossem Park, Tea Museum (closed on Monday) & overnight stay at Munnar. Munnar: Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale. 1600 Meter above sea level. This hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British government in South India. Sprawling Tea Plantation picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facility makes this a popular town. Local sightseeing of Munnar - visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were you can visit the rarest species known as "Nilgiri Tars".
Day : 3 Munnar-Thekkady
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady, check in at the hotel, optional spice plantation visit, Periyar wild life sanctuary boating, Elephant safari,& overnight stay at Thekkady. Thekkady: Thekkady is one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves, the Periyar wild life sanctuary spread across 777 Sq. KM. of which 360 Sq. KM is thick ever green forest. The Periyar wild life sanctuary was declared as a Tiger Reserve in 1978 noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty. Sightseeing Places of Thekkady: Periyar wild life sanctuary,
Day : 4 Thekkady-Alleppy
After Breakfast, drive to Alleppey, check in at House Boat , cruise through the lake & overnight stay at Alleppey. Alleppey: With the Arabian Sea in the west and a vast network of Lakes, Lagoons and freshwater rivers criss-crossing it, Alappuzha is a district immense natural beauty. This backwater country is home to diverse animal and bird life. By virtue of its proximity to the sea, the town has always enjoy a unique place in the maritime history of Kerala.
Day : 5 Alleppy-Kovalam
After Breakfast, Drive to Kovalam, check in at the hotel, Evening at kovalam beach & overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day : 6 Kovalam
After breakfast visit Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthira maligai palace, Zoo, Art Gallery ( All places close on Monday except Padmanabha Swami Temple) & overnight stay at Kovalam. Kovalam: Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has been a favorite haunt of tourists, especially Europeans, since the 1930s.A massive rocky promontory on the beach has created a beautiful bay of calm waters ideal for sea bathing. The leisure options at this beach are plenty and diverse-sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programs, Catamaran cruising etc. The tropical sun acts so fast that one can see the faint blush of coppery tan on the skin in a matter of minutes. Life on the beach begins late in the day and carries on well into the night.
Day : 7 Departure
After Breakfast Drive for departure transfer, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country.
- 2 Night stay in a Deluxe with Breakfast at Windy Woods, Munnar
- 1 Night stay in a Patio Room with Breakfast at The Elephant Court, Thekkady
- 1 Night stay in a Kerala Cottage with Breakfast at Lake Palace Resort, Alleppey
- 2 Night stay in a Superior Charm Garden View with Breakfast at Vivanta by Taj Green Cove, Kovalam
- 06 nights stay in hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at your hotel for all traveling PAX
- Transportation in an exclusive Dzire/Etios or the one of similar standards
- Vehicle will be at disposal basis from pick to Drop (According to itinerary)
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to monuments, monasteries, etc.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Camera fees, Enyty Tickets,Portage, Insurance, and Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide,
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Any activity
Terms & conditions:
- Rates valid on min 2 Pax
- Rates not valid on Diwali & New year black out dates
- All Hotels and services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Hotel check in time is at 14:00 hrs and checkout is at 12:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability.
- Tour Operator will not be liable for any claims or expenses, e.g., accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- After completion of Tour, no refund for any included services which were not used or partially used.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary and charges are inclusive of toll tax, parking and driver batta.
- Usage of Vehicle is between 08:00 – 20:00 Hours, within city limits.
- House Boat check-in time is 13:00 Hours and check-out time is 09:00 Hours
- House Boat sails between 13:00 - 17.30 Hours & 08:00 – 09:00 Hours
- In Deluxe House Boats, the Bedroom A/c can be operated between 20.30 and 06:00 Hours
- In Premium and Luxury House Boat, the Bedroom A/c can be operated whenever required.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served in House Boat, along with evening tea and snacks
- Max stay in room 3 Adults or 2 adults+2 Childs
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- For 2 Pax Dzire/Etios will be provided & for 4-6 Pax Innova will be provided
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Bangkok 3N Pattaya
Luxurious PattayaView this Package
Ex-Cochin 7 Night/ 8 Day
Kerala Experience StandardView this Package
Ex-Dubai 4 Nights/5 Days
Top Attractions DubaiView this Package
Ex-Ahmedabad 6 Night/ 7 Day
6 Night Saurashtra Standard PackageView this Package
EX - Frankfurt (Germany) 07 Nights / 08 Days
Sightly - EuropeView this Package
Ex-Jodhpur 4 Night/ 5 Day
Desert Delight LuxuryView this Package
EX: Colombo 6 Nights/7 Days
Family Trip Colombo-Kandy-Nuwara-Eliya-KalutaraView this Package
Ex-Jaipur 6 Night/ 7 Day
Taste of Rajasthan LuxuryView this Package