>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Last Minute Offer
- Location : Ex-Chandigarh
- Price : INR 25000 /-
- 8 Nights/9 Days
Himalayas with Golden Temple
- Hotel Fairmount 3* Shimla/Similar
- A Star Regency Manali 3*/Similar
- Mohan Palace Dalhousie 3*/Similar
- Grand Hirdey Amritsar 3*/Similar
- Complete Tour by Dzire/Etios(Ex-Ambala/Chandigarh)
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Ambala/Chandigarh to Shimla (150kms/4hrs)
After arrival at Chandigarh airport / Ambala railway station, you will be transferred by road to Shimla. On arrival, check-in at the hotel in Shimla. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Later, after a delicious dinner, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 2 Shimla
Today morning, after breakfast, you will visit Kufri which is situated at an altitude of 2500 meters and is just 2 hours drive away from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, visit Zoological Park and then to Mall Road. In the evening, after a sumptuous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
Day : 3 Shimla – Manali (On the Way Manikaran Tour) (257kms/7hrs)
After breakfast, depart to Manali, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929mtrs. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure strolling through the Manali market. In the evening, after a sumptuous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 4 Local Manali Tour
After breakfast, take a half-day local sightseeing of Manali, visiting the 450 years old Hadimba temple, Vashisht Temple, Club House. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at the hotel
Day : 5 Solang Valley
Today morning, take a half-day excursion to Solang Valley. Today, you can opt for adventure sports like Para Gliding, Zorbing or Skiing (subject to snow) on direct-payment basis. Stay overnight at the hotel. Rohtang Pass: It is 51 Kms | 2hrs from Manali. It is not accessible for almost eight months in a year as it is covered by snow. Guests are generally taken to the snow point on Rohtang Road, permitted by Border Security Force. In case a Tuesday falls on this day, guests shall be taken to the snow point on some other day as we have three nights in Manali. Solang Valley: It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley, 14 kms northwest of the resort town in Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass and is known for its summer and winter adventure activities. Most commonly offered activities are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Note: Both Snow Point /Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley will be covered on the same day and the visit is subject to weather conditions (On Direct Payment basis with union cab).
Day : 6 Manali-Dalhousie
After Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Dalhousie. Dalhousie is widely to be the ‘Mini Switzerland’ of Himachal. Dalhousie named after the British Governor-General of India (1848), Lord Dalhousie, this place remains a popular summer retreat mainly for the charming walks it offers around the pine-sheathed valleys with views of distant mountains. There are a few British-era architectural sights here worth visiting. Check in at hotel upon arrival and after some rest go to visit- The exquisite Satdhara Falls in Dalhousie is filled with scenic beauty and serene ambience making it one of the most popular sightseeing attractions. This stunning Satdhara fall derives its name from the seven beautiful springs that flows from a height passing the majestic mountains and cliffs of Chamba Valley, Then visit Panjpulla which is a beautiful spot was built in the memory of Sardar Ajit Singh, the famous freedom fighter of India and uncle of Bhagat Singh, then after that go to St. John Church to attain some peace of mind and also pay a visit to Nag Temple which is dedicated to Khajji Nag, the lord of serpents & also a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and Subhash Baoli which is more than just valleys and mountains, it is a heaven on earth and is surrounded by lovely rivers, which leads to water springs, meadows, and lush green landscapes, while coming back to hotel go for some shopping at Mall Road. Dinner & Overnight stay in Dalhousie Hotel.
Day : 7 Dalhousie
After Breakfast at hotel, visit some places Kalatop Wildlife sanctuary is a lovely sanctuary is has species like deer, serow, jackal, leopard, black bear, wild cats, Himalayan black marten and others. While you are in the Sanctuary you would also be able to see many endangered species of animals and birds, then move ahead to Daikund Peak is place is also popular for its colorful flower valleys that looks even more beautiful during the rainy season. The noise of the breeze passing through the trees makes a musical sound here and so Dainkund is popularly known as the singing hill, Later proceed for the sightseeing of khajjair Often referred to as ‘mini-Switzerland of India’, Khajjiar is a small plateau which also has a small lake which is one of the most favored tourist spots in this town. Khajjiar is surrounded by green meadows and dense forests and it is also known for its beautiful temples. This region also attracts adventure seekers and has a lot of options in adventure sports like paragliding, horse riding, zorbing, trekking etc. Return to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Day : 8 Dalhousie-Amritsar
After Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Amritsar. Check in at Hotel,after check in we will go for Wagah Border, the witness the ceremonial changing of guard at the Wagah border. Return to your hotel and spend the night. Overnight stay in Amritsar hotel.
Day : 9 Departure
After breakfast in the hotel, Later proceed to the hotel Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the famous Golden Temple located in the heart of the city, Jalianwallah Bagh which is a memorial built to commemorate the martyrs of the 1919 massacre the Durgiana Mandir, dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga and Baba Atal Rai Tower. After exploring the historical landmarks of Amritsar visit – Amritsar local market for shopping. Drop at Airport with sweet Holiday memories
- 08 nights stay in hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner at your hotel for all traveling PAX
- Transportation in an exclusive Dzire/Etios or the one of similar standards
- Vehicle will be at disposal basis from pick to Drop (According to itinerary)
- Vehicle will be equipped with Ice Box, Wet Tissue Papers and First Aid-Box.
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Camera fees, Enyty Tickets,Portage, Insurance, and Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide,
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Rohtang Pass tour
- Any activity
Terms & conditions:
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition(Diwali & New Year Time)
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Standard Check in time is 2PM & Check out time is 12PM
- Early check in is subject to availability & depends upon hotel
- Late check out will be charged
- Rooms are subject to availability.If mentioned hotel is not available then similar hotel will be provided.
- Max stay in room 3 Adults or 2 adults+2 Childs
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- For 2 Pax Dzire/Etios will be provided & for 4-6 Pax Innova will be provided
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Chandigarh 3 Nights/4 Days
Explore ManaliView this Package
Ex-Phuket 5 Night/6 Day
Best of ThailandView this Package
Ex-Male 3 Nights/4 Days
OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli Maldives(JAN-APR)View this Package
EX: Kandy 6 Nights/7 Days
Night-Packages-For-Kandy-Nuwara-Eliya-Bentota-ColomboView this Package
Ex-Sydney 09 Nights/10 Days
Romantic AustraliaView this Package
Ex-Bangkok 3N Pattaya
Luxurious PattayaView this Package
Ex-Udaipur 03 Night/ 04 Days
The Lake City Udaipur DeluxeView this Package
Ex-Jaipur 6 Night/ 7 Day
Taste of Rajasthan PremiumView this Package
- Important Links
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Travel Agents
- Tour Blogs
© 2019 www.sabkiyatra.com All Rights Reserved Developed By Web Soft Valley