>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Last Minute Offer
- Location : EX: PINNAWELLA
- Price : INR 40000 /-
- 6 Nights/7 Days
Sri Lanka Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya ,Kalutara
- 2N Night Sigiriya Signature by Thilanka 3*/ similar
- 1N Night Nuwara Eliya Araliya Green Hills 3*/similar
- 3N Night Kalutara - Coco Royal 3*/similar
- All transfers in an air conditioned Coach
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 AIRPORT – PINNAWELLA – DAMBULLA – APPROX 04 HRS DRIV
Arrival Sri Lanka, You will be welcome by a representative on Arrival and transfer to Dambulla, En route visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Providing a caring home for abandoned and wounded elephants, it is a much loved destination for tourists and locals alike. Here, adults and baby elephants from around Sri Lanka thrive, and a captive breeding program is also proving to be highly successful. The feeding and bathing times are generally the ideal times to visit when you can observe these gentle giants at their best Check inn to you Hotel and relax Overnight stay at Sigiriya/ Dambulla / Habarana
Day : 2 SIGIRIYA ROCK – POLONNARUWA
After breakfast leave hotel to discover the Sigiriya Rock Fortress A not to be missed historic attraction, declared a world heritage site and often toured as the eighth wonder of the world. Dating back to the 5th Century A.D, this astounding ‘city’ on the summit of a high outcrop was the royal citadel of King Kassapa for over 18 years. A miraculous feat of artistry and engineering, its unique features and exquisite frescoes continue to amaze all who visit it, even today. After visiting the Sigiriya Rock excursion to Polonnaruwa which is located at a distance of 216 km from Colombo was the capital of Sri Lanka in medieval times. Used by the Sri Lankan kings as a ‘country residence’ from the 7th century, Polonnaruwa became Sri Lanka’s capital in the 11th century A D. During its time the city was fortified with three concentric walls, beautiful with parksand gardens and sanctified by many a shrine and sacred places. The city and the surrounding area were watered by a unique irrigational complex known as the Sea of Parakrama (Parakrama Samudra). Overnight stay at Sigiriya/ Dambulla / Habarana
Day : 3 KSIGIRIYA /DAMBULLA – NUWARA ELIYA – APPROX 02 HRS DRIVE
After Breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Heritage & Beaches of Sri Lanka 06 Nights / 07 Days 2N Sigiriya – 1N Nuwara Eliya – 3N Kalutara En route visit to Dambulla another cultural heritage site visiting the historic Dambulla Cave Temple Famed for their exquisite painted ceilings and statues – over 130 of them, the temple complex comprises five caves, some dating back to the 1st century B.C. Thereafter head ‘up country’ and the city of Nuwara Eliya, visiting the Ramboda waterfalls and a tea factory along the way. Afternoon The old colonial outpost still referred to as ‘Little England’ Nuwara Eliya certainly lives up to its name. Perched 6200 feet above sea level, the climate too, adds to the illusion of one stepping into an old English town, where neat hedges, quaint cottages and beautiful old buildings stand as serene as they did well over a century ago – the magnificent Grand Hotel presiding over them all. There is, of course, an old golf course as well as horse racing events to complete the picture. Evening city tour with Victoria Park & Gregory Lake. Victoria Park : This is one of the country's most attractive, and best-maintained, town parks. A stroll around its paths, past manicured lawns, is a pleasure. The park comes alive with flowers around March to May, and August and September. It’s also home to quite a number of hill-country bird species, including the Kashmir flycatcher, Indian pitta and grey tit. Gergory Lake : Lake Gregory is one of the significant tourist attractions in Nuwara Eliya. It was built by the Governor William Gregory during 1872 – 1877 periods by utilizing the water from the Nanuoya which runs across the town. It is about 91.2 hectares in extent. It was said to be used for water sports and for re-recreational activities during the British rule. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day : 4 NUWARA ELIYA - KALUTARA – APPROX 05 HRS DRIV
After Breakfast transfer to Kalutara via Kithulgala. En route Optional if you feel adventurous, the incredible experience of White Water Rafting awaits you at Kitulgala. You will be in good hands with safety gear, modern rafts, and a comprehensive safety briefing given by our white water rafting instructors beforehand. Those who prefer to keep their feet dry can take it easy, relax and admire the beautiful views. Check in to hotel Overnight stay at Kalutara
Day : 5 KALUTARA – GALLE -KALUTAR
After breakfast transfer to Galle Fort. Galle: For centuries Galle has stood strong against invasions - from colonial powers and nature’s volatile outbursts. The famous Dutch Fort was first built by the Portuguese, fortified by the Dutch and preserved by the British. Battered daily for over 400 years by the ocean it even survived the onslaught of a tsunami and is enjoyed today by residents and visitors alike. The colonial architecture of the walled city too has resisted the advance of modernity and holds tightly to its past glory. En route visit Madu river Boat Ride with fish therapy-The bio- diversity of the Madu River is of monumental signification when considering the wide ranges of aquatic and avian life as well as wetland dwellingamphibians, reptiles, mammals that inhabit the environs of this natural treasure. A total of 11 species of agnatic mollusks and 14 land dwelling mollusks are found in thi s system. 70 species of fish, 31 types of reptiles, and 50 kinds of butterflies are just some of colorful array of wildlife that inhabits this abundantly bustling eco-system. Bird watchers will be pleased to know that 111 species of bird have been identified in the mangrove formed environs of the river, and has been known to host several types of migratory birds. Overnight stay at Kalutara
Day : 6 KALUTARA
After breakfast free leisure at the hotel (Vehicle available for 40 KM) Overnight stay in Kalutara
Day : 7 KALUTARA – COLOMBO – DEPARTURE
After breakfast transfer to Colombo Afternoon engage in city tour of Colombo, the commercial capital city of Sri Lanka, from the busy commercial hub to the tree-lined suburbs. Here, colonial architecture vies with glass skyscrapers and the past comes alive in buildings that have withstood great winds of change. The National Museum, The Dutch museum, Parliament complex, Arcade Independent Square, Bandaranayke Memorial International conference hall, Independence Square, Town Hall, Colombo fort, Pettah ,Floating market, Gangaramaya temple, Beira Lake, Colombo national Museum Old Dutch Hospital, Nelum pokuna Mahinda Rajapakshe theatre, Galle Face Green Colombo’s best -loved seafront hangout as some of the most interesting places you could visit.
- 06 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 02N Night Stay in Sigiriya With Breakfast
- 01N Night Stay in Nuwara With Breakfast
- 03N Night Stay in Kalutara With Breakfast
- Assistance at the airport
- Services of English-speaking driver cum guide during sightseeing tours
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Airfares or VISA charges.
- Early check-in or late check-out at the hotels.
- Any extra excursion.
- Lunches at outside restaurant
- Entrance fees.
- Tips or gratitude’s.
- Bank/ remittance charges.
- Anything extra not mentioned above.
- Alcohol will not be served by any hotel on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON) and other days prohibited by the Government.
- Water Activites Not Included
Terms & conditions:
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition(Diwali & New Year Time)
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Standard Check in time is 2PM & Check out time is 12PM
- Early check in is subject to availability & depends upon hotel
- Late check out will be charged
- Rooms are subject to availability.If mentioned hotel is not available then similar hotel will be provided.
- Max stay in room 3 Adults or 2 adults+2 Childs
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Change in ROE will affect the price
- Alcohol will not be served by any hotel on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON) and other
days prohibited by the Government.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex - Mauritius 4 Nights/5 Days
Tropical-Attitude -MauritiusView this Package
Ex-Chandigarh 5 Nights/6 Days
Explore Shimla ManaliView this Package
Ex - Langkawi /Kuala Lumpur 5Nights/6 Days
Free & Easy Trip MalaysiaView this Package
EX -Kuala Lumpur 4 Nights/5 Days
Night life in Kuala LumpurView this Package
Ex-Port Blair 3 Nights/4 Days
Port Blair short tripView this Package
Ex-Male 3 Nights/4 Days
Sun Island Resort MaldivesView this Package
Ex-Chandigarh 5 Nights/6 Days
Shimla Manali Luxury TripView this Package
Ex-Amritsar 5 Nights/6 Days
Dharamshala with DalhousieView this Package
- Important Links
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Travel Agents
- Tour Blogs
© 2019 www.sabkiyatra.com All Rights Reserved Developed By Web Soft Valley