>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Last Minute Offer
- Location : Ex-Udaipur
- Price : INR 22000 /-
- 03 Night/ 04 Days
- Hotel in Udaipur - Justa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa / Ramada 5* / Similar
- Transportation in an exclusive AC Dzire or the one of similar standards
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Udaipur Station / Airport – Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Udaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day : 2 Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day : 3 Hotel – Udaipur Airport / Railway Station
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Day : 4 Excursion to Chittorgarh
After breakfast start for full day excursion to Chittorgarh. Chittorgarh is the epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit. It reverberates with history of heroism and sacrifice, which is evident as it echoes with the tales sung by the Bards of Rajasthan. The main reason for visiting Chittorgarh is its massive hilltop fort, which is a depiction of Rajput culture and values. The fort stands on a 240-hectares site on and 180m high hill that rises rapidly from the plains below. Evening return back to Udaipur. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at your hotel for all traveling PAX.
- 3 Night Stay in Hotel
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges. Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
Terms & conditions:
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge.
- The rates are valid for Indian National only.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
EX : kathmandu 5 Nights/6 Days
The Best Ways of Traveling to Nepal Kathmandu-Nagarkot-PokharaView this Package
Ex-Sydney 09 Nights/10 Days
Australian TrioView this Package
Ex-Phuket 5 Night / 6 Days
Amazing Phuket/ KrabiView this Package
Ex-Male 3 Nights/4 Days
Sheraton Full Moon Resort AND Spa Maldives(JAN-APR)View this Package
EX: Kandy 6 Nights/7 Days
Night-Packages-For-Kandy-Nuwara-Eliya-Bentota-ColomboView this Package
EX: Bali 4 Nights/5 days
Short Trip BaliView this Package
EX-Bagdogra 5 Nights/6 Days
Top-Places-for-Gangtok-Pelling-DarjeelingView this Package
Ex-Port Blair 3 Nights/4 Days
Port Blair short tripView this Package
- Important Links
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Travel Agents
- Tour Blogs
© 2019 www.sabkiyatra.com All Rights Reserved Developed By Web Soft Valley