>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : Ex-New York
- Price : INR 135000 /-
- 06 Nights/07 Days
US Eastern Escapade
- 02N NYC-Hotel Hilton Millennium / Westgate Midtown / Doubletree Financial / Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan or similar/** Hotel Radisson JFK / Courtyard Marriott JFK or similar
- 02N WAS-Hotel Hyatt Place Dulles / Embassy Suites Dulles / Sheraton Reston or similar
- 02N NIA-Hotel Hyatt Place at the Falls/ Wyndham Garden or similar
- All on PVT basis
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Arrive in New York– Hotel in Manhattan
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps"—New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Dinner in the evening (Meals: D) Please note – for dinner, restaurant will be walking distance from Hotel.
Day : 2 New York City Tour
After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 3 New York – Washington + Washington DC City Tour
Today, we depart to Washington DC by road; (approx. 5 hours). It is the capital city of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel. Later, explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Museum of Natural history, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 4 Washington-Luray Caverns + Shenandoah National Park
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the town of Luray, VA, home of the Luray Caverns. Perhaps the most famous attraction in the Luray Caverns is The Great Stalactite Organ, a giant mechanized instrument that uses naturally formed stalagmites as its pipes. Continue to Virginia to visit Shenandoah National Park. The Skyline Drive runs its length, and a vast network of trails includes a section of the long-distance Appalachian Trail. Mostly forested, the park features wetlands, waterfalls and rocky peaks like Hawksbill and Old Rag mountains. Shenandoah is home to many bird species, plus deer, squirrels and the elusive black bear. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 5 Washington DC - Harrisburg- USA side Niagara Falls
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Harrisburg for the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later, proceed to Niagara by road (approx. 5 hours). Reach Niagara to view the famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. Check in to your hotel, freshen up, visit the shops for buying souvenirs &in the evening get back to hotel to go for dinner. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel. You can also visit the illumination on the falls on your own tonight. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 6 Niagara Falls - Discovery Pass
There is nowhere else in the world where you can ride the world famous Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, walk within feet of the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, meet the legends at the Niagara Adventure Theatre, get hands-on at the Discovery Center and go under the sea at the Aquarium of Niagara. (Meals: B, D)
Day : 7 Departure
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping; proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast, 6 Indian Dinners
- Airport Transfers as mentioned
- Guided City Tour: New York, Washington
- Surface Transfers: NYC-WAS-NIA
- Entrance Tickets:Statue of Liberty Cruise, One World Observatory, Luray Caverns, Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Museum of natural history, Hershey’s chocolate world, Niagara Discovery Pass
- All Taxes& Tips
- Tour leader/Local Representative
- Departure dates for 2020
- APRIL – 15, 22, 29
- MAY – 6, 13, 20, 27
- JUNE – 3, 17, 24
- JULY – 8, 22
- AUG – 12, 26
- SEPT** – 9, 23
- OCT – 7, 21
- NOV – 11
- International Airfare
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
- Niagara Helicopter = USD 135.00 per person
Terms & conditions:
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Tour manager will be provided if the group Size is 15pax & above. Else the tour would be conducted with a Driver cum Tour Guide. Please check with us one week prior to departure for the group size.
- A valid credit card for each room would be required by respective passengers at all Hotels at the time of check in for a guarantee deposit.
- Airport transfer on Day 1 & Day 7 will be on Private / SIC basis. We will need the flight details and passenger local mobile number at least 10 working days ahead in order to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups. Additional transfer vehicle cost from LGA/EWR: Sedan ($35.00) & Van ($65.00)
- Valid Phone Number is required at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
- Tours will be conducted in a 55-seater Coach / 24-seater Mini Bus / 15- seater Mini Bus / Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- In case, the passenger count per departure are 10 adults or below for any reason, then we can offer them any one of the below options –
- We will be upgrading their intercity transfers: WAS-NIA sector & LAX-SFO by flight; NYC-WAS will be by scenic Amtrak Train and LAS-LAX will be by Deluxe AC Coach on SIC basis. There won’t be any additional charges for the same and all train station, bus terminal & airport transfers will be included on private basis. Please note, in such cases; Hershey Chocolate World, Philadelphia Orientation tour cannot be covered and there will not be any refunds for the same
- Some City tours & sight seen will be on SIC basis
- We can shift them to the next available departure date. Please check with us 30-days prior to start date of the tour.
- Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult. Children 0-2 years travel free.
- Please note that Triple & Quad hotel rooms come with 2 beds.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- Tour Leader has the right to change the itinerary based on traffic/weather conditions.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, and sightseeing tours.
- We recommend that all the passengers to buy optional activities through us. Maxim Tours is not responsible for any bookings made on own.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this are at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls, Orlando & Las Vegas, and the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 05 days prior to departure date for East Coast and West Coast respectively.
- Tour manager will be separate for Eastern Escapades & Western Wonders. No tour manager in Orlando & Cruise portion.
- Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve
- Late Booking Fee: $20 per person (within 10 days of travel)
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking Deposit Fees: USD 600.00 per person
- Please note – The will be a supplement charge of USD 10.00 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11pm and 6am.
- Cancellation Policy- 30days & above- Full refund 29-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- We will need full payment of the tour 30-days prior to departure date.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Jaipur 6 Night/ 7 Day
Taste of Rajasthan StandardView this Package
EX : kathmandu 5 Nights/6 Days
Kathmandu, Nagarkot, PokharaView this Package
EX : kathmandu 5 Nights/6 Days
Family Vacation Trip-Kathmandu-PokharaView this Package
Ex-Chandigarh 3 Nights/ 4 Days
Manali DelightView this Package
Ex-Ahmedabad 7 Night/ 8Day
Colors of Gujrat standardView this Package
EX-Bagdogra 5 Nights/6 Days
Snow-Vacation-for-Gangtok-Pelling-DarjeelingView this Package
Ex-Bangkok 3 Night/4Day
Simply Thailand Weekend PackageView this Package
Ex-Chandigarh 3 Nights/4 Days
Explore ManaliView this Package