>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Last Minute Offer
- Location : EX : Paro
- Price : INR 27000 /-
- 4 Nights/5 Days
2N Thimphu | 2N Paro
- 2N Thimphu - Hotel Migmar
- 2N Paro - Tashi Namgay Resort & Spa
- Tours & Transfers
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Arrival At Paro Airport And Transfer To Thimphu
On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu. On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu hotel.
Day : 2 Full Day Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfasts proceed for full day sightseeing visiting: National Memorial Chorten stupa was built in 1974 in the memory of Bhutan's third King, His Late Majesty, King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, who is popularly regarded as Father of modern Bhutan. The paintings and statues inside the monument provide a deep insight into Buddhist philosophy. Tashichho Dzong also know as "fortress of the glorious religion", it was initially built in 1641 and later rebuilt in its present form by King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk in 1965. The Dzong houses, main secretariat building which houses the throne room of His Majesty, the King of Bhutan. The National Assembly Hall is housed in a modern building on the other side of the river from the Dzong. During the warmer summer months, the monk body headed by His Holiness, the Je Khenpo, makes its home in the Dzong. Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodrang) is located at a short drive from Thimphu city centre, visitors can get a good overview of the Thimphu valley from the Buddha point (Kuensel Phodrang). You can pay your obeisance and offer prayers to the Buddha, the largest statue in the country and then walk around and take a glimpse of the valley. Changangkha Lhakhang is a fortress like temple and monastic school perched on a ridge above Thimphu, south of Motithang. The temple was established in 12th century on a site chosen by Lama Phajo Drugom Shigpo, who came from Tibet. The central statue here is Chenrezig in a manifestation with 11 heads. From temple courtyard, there is fascinating view of Thimphu valley. Motithang Takin Preserve located in the Motithang district of Thimphu, Bhutan is a wildlife reserve area for takin, the national animal of Bhutan Drubthob Goema/Zilukha Nunnery is perched on a promontory, overlooking picturesque Trashichhoedzong and Golf course, it is the only nunnery in capital known as Zilukha Anim Dratsang, once belonged to the Drubthob (Realized one) Thang Thong Gyalpo often referred to as The King of the open field (In the early 15th century with his multiple talents he popularly became the Leonardo da Vinci of the Great Himalayas). You may interact here with some of the nuns who have devoted their life to spirituality and Buddhism. Institute for Zorig Chusum is commonly known as Arts & Crafts School or Painting School, the Institute offers a six-year course on the 13 traditional arts and crafts of Bhutan. On a visit, one can see students learning the various skills taught at the school (Closed on Saturday , Sunday, National Holiday & During Summer & Winter Vacations). National Textile Museum was opened under the patronage of Her Majesty the Queen Ashi Sangay Choden, Bhutanese textile have reached new heights as one of the most visible distinct art form. The textile museum has opened its exhibition on six major themes - warp pattern weaves, weft pattern weaves, role of textiles in religion, achievements in textile arts, textiles from indigenous fibers and the royal collection. The crowns of Bhutan's Kings, namzas (dresses), the first version of Royal Crown and other accessories used by members of Royal family can be found in the museum. The goal of the museum is to gradually become a center for textile studies that will carry out documentation, research and studies on Bhutanese textiles (Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday). Zangthopelri Lhakhang Monastery present structure was built in 1960s and although lacking the charm of many of the older temples, Zangthoo pelri still possesses some impressive murals and art treasures and is worthy of a visit. The site of the temple was a former battle ground, and the temple was constructed there in order to pacify energies. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay. Charges for all activities and entry to monuments & memorials need to be paid by the customer on direct payment basis.
Day : 3 Transfer From Thimphu To Paro & Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Paro enroute visiting Tamchog Lhakhang. Tamchog lhakhang is temple that is dedicated to the 13th century saint Thangthong Gyalpo, the bridge builder. This temple is located across the river from the Paro to Thimphu. In order to get to the temple one must cross an iron chain bridge, one of the few remaining of the many that Thangthong Gyalpo built. On arrival in Paro, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for Paro sightseeing visiting: Ta Dzong is a one time watch tower built to defend Rinpung Dozng during inter-valley wars of the 17th century, since 1967 Ta Dzong is serving as the National Museum of the country. It holds fascinating collection of art, relics, religious thangkha paintings and Bhutan's exquisite postage stamps. The museum circular shape augments its varied collection displayed over several floors. Rinpung Dzong was Built in 1646 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal , the first spiritual and temporal ruler of Bhutan, the Dzong houses the monastic body of Paro, the office of the Dzongda (district administrative head) and Thrimpon (judge) of Paro district. The approach to the Dzong is through a traditional covered bridge called Nemi Zam. A walk through the bridge, over a stone inlaid path, offers a good view of the architectural wonder of the Dzong as well as life around it. It is also the venue of Paro Tshechu, held once a year in the spring. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay at Paro hotel. Charges for all activities and entry to monuments & memorials need to be paid by the customer on direct payment basis.
Day : 4 Day Excursion To Taktshang Monastery (Tiger's Nest Monastery)
Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger's Nest Monastery) - The hike which is all the way uphill takes about 2/3 hours one way through pine forests. Taktshang Lhakhang (Tiger's Nest) is one of the most famous of Bhutan's monasteries, perched on the side of a cliff 900m above the Paro valley floor. It is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery and hence it is called "Tiger's Nest". This site has been recognized as a most sacred place and visited by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646 and now visited by all Bhutanese at least once in their lifetime. On 19 April, 1998, a fire severely damaged the main structure of building but now this Bhutanese jewel has been restored to its original splendour. Later return to Paro. Evening visit Local Market for Shopping. Overnight stay at Paro hotel.
Day : 5 Departure From Paro To Paro Airport
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
- Rooms on CP.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All transfer & sightseeing by 1 Creta/Similar.
- Rooms as per itinerary.
- Thimphu -
- Full Day Thimphu Sightseeing - Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Innova / Nissan Terrano
- Transfer from Thimphu to Paro & Paro Sightseeing - Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Innova / Nissan Terrano
- Paro -
- Transfer from Paro Airport to Thimphu - Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Innova / Nissan Terrano
- Day Excursion to Taktshang Monastery (With Guide) - Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Innova / Nissan Terrano
- Transfer to Paro Airport (With Guide) - Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Innova / Nissan Terrano
- Meal other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Monumental Entry tickets:
-Simply Bhutan, Thimphu: Rs. 300/- per head
-Memorial Chorten, Thimphu: Rs. 300/- per head
- Tashicho Dzong, Thimphu: Rs. 300/- per head
-Zorig Chusum, Thimphu: Rs. 150/- per head
- Paper Industry, Thimphu: Rs. 50/- per head
- Takin Reserve, Thimphu: Rs. 300/- per head
- Folk Heritage Museum, Thimphu: Rs. 50/- per head
- Punakha Dzong, Punakha: Rs. 300/- per head
-ParoMuseum, Paro: Rs. 50/- per head
- Taktsang Monastery, Paro: Rs. 500/- per head
• Air fare / train fare.
• Any cost arising due to natural Calamities like landslides, road Blockage, political Disturbances (strike) etc.,change in government policies are to be borne on site, by guest.
• Any increase in taxes & fuel prices.
• AC transportation (Bhutan is a carbon negative country blessed with abundance (surplus) of fresh oxygen, avail the best of it).
• Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
Terms & conditions:
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels.
- Once the quotation is accepted by the customer and advance amount is deposited either in cheque /Cash/Credit Card, the booking is processed at our end.
- Once full and final payment should be made by client all the travel documents are delivered to the client.
- Base class rooms will be reserved in Hotels until and unless indicated in the quotation. In the event that the rooms are not accessible in chosen hotel, rooms might be reserved in comparative or higher class hotel.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Goa 3 Nights/4 Days
Amani Vagator GoaView this Package
Ex-Ahmedabad 4 Night/ 5 Day
4 Night Gujrat Deluxe PackageView this Package
Ex-Bangkok 4Nights /5 Days
Amazing ThailandView this Package
Ex-Male 3 Nights/4 Days
Amari Havodda MaldivesView this Package
Ex-Male 3 Nights/4 Days
OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli Maldives(JAN-APR)View this Package
EX-Bagdogra 4 Nights/5 Days
Family Trip For Gangtok-DarjeelingView this Package
Ex - Mauritius 4 Nights/5 Days
Anelia resort & spaView this Package
EX-Bagdogra 4 Nights/5 Days
Best Package Gangtok & DarjeelingView this Package
- Important Links
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Travel Agents
- Tour Blogs
© 2019 www.sabkiyatra.com All Rights Reserved Developed By Web Soft Valley