>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : Ex-Amritsar
- Price : INR 28500 /-
- 5 Nights/6 Days
Magical Himachal with Golden Temple
- Fortune Moksha Mclodganj 5*/Similar
- Mount View Resort Dalhousie 4*/Similar
- Hyatt Amritsar 5*/Similar
- Complete Tour by Private Car (Ex-Amritsar)
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Arrival in Amritsar | Drive to Dharamshala (200 kms / approx. 4.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Amritsar and proceed to Dharamshala – Perhaps one of the best holiday destinations since the time of the British. Situated amid coniferous forests, this place is renowned as the holy abode of The Dalai Lama- the leader of Tibetan Buddhism. Explore His home in this picturesque territory and the Centre of Tibetan culture to gain an insight into the place's origin and history. Head to the hub of Buddhist culture in Dharamshala- McLeod Ganj and explore its myriad attractions, including the exotic Kangra valley. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival for overnight stay.
Day : 2 Dharamshala
After breakfast, visit Tsuglagkhang Complex - Centre of Tibetan culture, which includes a museum and the residence of His Holiness Dalai Lama – the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism. Later, visit popular monasteries, Tibetan medical center and the Church of St. John. Also, you may rejuvenate yourself with yoga and meditation retreats available in Dharamshala (optional). Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Day : 3 Dharamshala-Dalhousie
After Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Dalhousie. Dalhousie is widely to be the ‘Mini Switzerland’ of Himachal. Dalhousie named after the British Governor-General of India (1848), Lord Dalhousie, this place remains a popular summer retreat mainly for the charming walks it offers around the pine-sheathed valleys with views of distant mountains. There are a few British-era architectural sights here worth visiting. Check in at hotel upon arrival and after some rest go to visit- The exquisite Satdhara Falls in Dalhousie is filled with scenic beauty and serene ambience making it one of the most popular sightseeing attractions. This stunning Satdhara fall derives its name from the seven beautiful springs that flows from a height passing the majestic mountains and cliffs of Chamba Valley, Then visit Panjpulla which is a beautiful spot was built in the memory of Sardar Ajit Singh, the famous freedom fighter of India and uncle of Bhagat Singh, then after that go to St. John Church to attain some peace of mind and also pay a visit to Nag Temple which is dedicated to Khajji Nag, the lord of serpents & also a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and Subhash Baoli which is more than just valleys and mountains, it is a heaven on earth and is surrounded by lovely rivers, which leads to water springs, meadows, and lush green landscapes, while coming back to hotel go for some shopping at Mall Road. Dinner & Overnight stay in Dalhousie Hotel.
Day : 4 Dalhousie
After Breakfast at hotel, visit some places Kalatop Wildlife sanctuary is a lovely sanctuary is has species like deer, serow, jackal, leopard, black bear, wild cats, Himalayan black marten and others. While you are in the Sanctuary you would also be able to see many endangered species of animals and birds, then move ahead to Daikund Peak is place is also popular for its colorful flower valleys that looks even more beautiful during the rainy season. The noise of the breeze passing through the trees makes a musical sound here and so Dainkund is popularly known as the singing hill, Later proceed for the sightseeing of khajjair Often referred to as ‘mini-Switzerland of India’, Khajjiar is a small plateau which also has a small lake which is one of the most favored tourist spots in this town. Khajjiar is surrounded by green meadows and dense forests and it is also known for its beautiful temples. This region also attracts adventure seekers and has a lot of options in adventure sports like paragliding, horse riding, zorbing, trekking etc. Return to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Day : 5 Dalhousie-Amritsar
After Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Amritsar. Check in at Hotel,after check in we will go for Wagah Border, the witness the ceremonial changing of guard at the Wagah border. Return to your hotel and spend the night. Overnight stay in Amritsar hotel.
Day : 6 Departure
After breakfast in the hotel, Later proceed to the hotel Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the famous Golden Temple located in the heart of the city, Jalianwallah Bagh which is a memorial built to commemorate the martyrs of the 1919 massacre the Durgiana Mandir, dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga and Baba Atal Rai Tower. After exploring the historical landmarks of Amritsar visit – Amritsar local market for shopping. Drop at Airport with sweet Holiday memories
- 05 nights stay in hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Amritsar
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner at Dharamshala & Dalhousie
- Transportation in an exclusive Dzire/Etios or the one of similar standards
- Vehicle will be at disposal basis from pick to Drop (According to itinerary)
- Vehicle will be equipped with Ice Box, Wet Tissue Papers and First Aid-Box.
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Camera fees, Enyty Tickets,Portage, Insurance, and Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide,
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Any activity
Terms & conditions:
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition(Diwali & New Year Time)
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Standard Check in time is 2PM & Check out time is 12PM
- Early check in is subject to availability & depends upon hotel
- Late check out will be charged
- Rooms are subject to availability.If mentioned hotel is not available then similar hotel will be provided.
- Max stay in room 3 Adults or 2 adults+2 Childs
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- For 2 Pax Dzire/Etios will be provided & for 4-6 Pax Innova will be provided
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Chandigarh 3 Nights/ 4 Days
Manali DelightView this Package
EX : kathmandu 5 Nights/6 Days
Traveling For Kathmandu-Nagarkot-PokharaView this Package
Ex - Langkawi /Kuala Lumpur 5Nights/6 Days
Beautiful Trip MalaysiaView this Package
Ex-Male 3 Nights/4 Days
Hideaway Beach Resort MaldivesView this Package
Ex-Goa 3 Nights/4 Days
Scenic GoaView this Package
Ex - Cochin 5 Night/ 6 Day
The Most Beautiful KeralaView this Package
Ex - Mauritius 4 Nights/5 Days
The Westin Turtle Bay Resort AND Spa -MauritiusView this Package
EX-Bagdogra 4 Nights/5 Days
Best Package Gangtok & DarjeelingView this Package