>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : Ex-Cochin
- Price : INR 31999 /-
- 5 Night/ 6 Day
Best of Kerala Luxury
- Hotel in Munnar - Amber Dale Resort 5*/ Simila
- Hotel in Thekkady-Poetree Sarovar Portico 5*/ Similar
- Hotel in Kumarakom - Aveda Kumarakom Resort 5*/ Similar
- Hotel in Cochin - Le Meridien 5*/ Similar
- Tour by Private Sedan
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Arrival in Cochin & Drive to Munnar (120 km/approx. 4.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Cochin and drive to munnar enroute visit Athirapally waterfalls. Munnar - derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of several endangered species and the purple-blue of the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom every 12 years. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 2 Sightseeing in Munnar
After breakfast explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species. It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind-blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region. Later visit Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Flower Garden. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day : 3 Munnar – Thekkady (90 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady (Periyar) and on arrival check-in at the hotel. Thekkady is synonymous to uninterrupted hills, rich biodiversity and spice plantations. The place is best known for the Periyar National Park. In the afternoon, proceed for boat-ride at Periyar Lake, and in evening watch traditional Kalaripayattu show. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day : 4 Departure from Cochin
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home. End of Services.
Day : 5 Kumarakom - Cochin (50 kms / approx. 1.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Cochin. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Later, Enjoy city tour covering Mattancherry Palace- gifted to the king of Cochin, by Portuguese in 1555, about 500 year old Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, local spices market followed by colorful performing art – Kathakali Dance. Later in the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day : 6 Drive from Thekkady - Kumarakom (130 kms / approx. 3.5 hour)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kumarakom - a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways. Enjoy a sunset cruise in Vembanad Lake. Overnight at the backwater resort.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 750 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Boat-ride in Vembanand Lake - Kumarakom
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Kalaripayattu show in Thekkady
- Boat-ride in Periyar Lake
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Diwali & New Year Surcharge
Terms & conditions:
- Rates valid on min 2 Pax
- Rates not valid on Diwali & New year black out dates
- All Hotels and services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Hotel check in time is at 14:00 hrs and checkout is at 12:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability.
- Tour Operator will not be liable for any claims or expenses, e.g., accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- After completion of Tour, no refund for any included services which were not used or partially used.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary and charges are inclusive of toll tax, parking and driver batta.
- Usage of Vehicle is between 08:00 – 20:00 Hours, within city limits.
- House Boat check-in time is 13:00 Hours and check-out time is 09:00 Hours
- House Boat sails between 13:00 - 17.30 Hours & 08:00 – 09:00 Hours
- In Deluxe House Boats, the Bedroom A/c can be operated between 20.30 and 06:00 Hours
- In Premium and Luxury House Boat, the Bedroom A/c can be operated whenever required.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served in House Boat, along with evening tea and snacks.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
EX -Mumbai 6 Nights/7 Days
Romentic Trip For Leh-LadakhView this Package
Ex-Male 3 Nights/4 Days
Kandima MaldivesView this Package
Ex-Goa 3 Nights/4 Days
Goa HolidayView this Package
Ex-Dubai 4 Nights/5 Days
4 Night Dubai StandardView this Package
Ex-Delhi 5 Nights/6 Days
4N Tashkent| 1N AlmatyView this Package
Ex - Mauritius 4 Nights/5 Days
Anelia resort & spa MauritiusView this Package
Ex-Mumbai 2 Nights/3 Days
Mumbai –Mormugao (Goa) - Mumbai Jalesh CruiseView this Package
EX-Bagdogra 5 Nights/6 Days
Snow-Vacation-for-Gangtok-Pelling-DarjeelingView this Package