>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : EX: Kandy
- Price : INR 36999 /-
- 6 Nights/7 Days
- 2Night Kandy - Royal Kandyan 4*/ similar
- 1Night Nuwara eliya - Rippon Grand 4*/similar
- 2Night Bentota - The Palms 4*/similar
- 1Night Colombo - Ocean edge suites 4*/ similar
- All transfers in an air conditioned Coach
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Airport- Kandy approx. 3.5 hours
Arrive by XX at XX hours. Please clear immigration and visa formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the arrival lounge through the green channel if you do not have goods to be declared to customs. Our dedicated Catapultt representative will page you by “XX”. There after you will be assisted to the Car park to begin your journey as per the booked itinerary. Proceed to Kandy via Pinnawala. Pinnawala elephant orphanage App. 55 miles from Colombo, off the Colombo – Kandy road is Pinnawala, where an orphanage was started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded elephants. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now; including Baby Elephants brought from various parts, as well as some of the more than 25 babies born, as a result of the captive breeding programme. The best time to visit is the feeding time from 0930-1000 hrs and 1330-1400 hrs and the bathing time from 1000-1030 hrs and 1400- 1430 hrs when all the elephants are taken to the river close by. Arrive in Kandy. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
Day : 2 Kandy
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a city tour of Kandy. Visit a woodcarving, silk garden. Kandy The hill capital, venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism's influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere. Peradeniya gardens These stunning gardens were once reserved exclusively for Kandyan royalty. Today, even commoners are allowed in to enjoy the most impressive and largest (60 hectares) botanic gardens in Sri Lanka. Highlights include a fine collection of orchids, a stately avenue of royal palms, the extraordinary, aptly named cannonball fruit tree and 40m-high Burma bamboo. Another big hit is the giant Javan fig tree on the great lawn, with its colossal central trunk and umbrella-like canopy of branches. Peradeniya is 6km from central Kandy. Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic Ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession. Evening visit a gem shop and witness the Kandy Cultural Dance. Overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
Day : 3 Kandy- Nuwara Eliya approx. 2.5 hours
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Visit a tea factory on the way. Evening spend at Gregory lake. Visit a Tea Factory plantation Sri Lanka is one of the world’s largest exporters of tea. Since the introduction of tea to Sri Lanka in the mid-19th century, Nuwara Eliya has been the capital of the tea industry. For many miles prior to reaching Nuwara Eliya from either direction you will find acres of tea plantations; in fact nothing but tea estates. There are many factories open for visitors which also consist of tea sales outlets for you to purchase. Gregory Lake Lake Gregory which is spread across an area of 91.2 hectares was built British colonial Governor Governor William Gregory for the purpose of making use of water from River Nanuoya that flows past Nuwara Eliya. Boating opportunities for the visitors are made possible by the boat house at Lake Gregory. Overnight stay at a Nuwara Eliya hotel.
Day : 4 Kandy- Bentota approx. 3.5 hours
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to Bentota and visit a turtle hatchery and enjoy a boat ride in Madu River. Turtle Hatchery The “Sea Turtle Farm & Hatchery” is a non - profitable organization which is maintained for the survival of Sea Turtles for the next generation. From the past, due to the cruel activities of humans, there is a danger that turtles are facing extinction. These rare varieties of Sea Turtles are destroyed by man day by day. It is the duty of each and every one to take action to save these turtles from extinction for the sake of our future generation. Regarding this we started to save Sea Turtles in 1986 and up to now we have succeeded to attain the goal gradually.Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River Madu River or the Madu Ganga is one of the natures fascinating creations off South West coast in Balapitiya. Madu Ganga is a lagoon with hundreds of islands providing an idyllic setting for a well spent holiday and loads of authentic traditional settings. It may be one of the last remaining tracts of pristine Mangrove forests in Sri Lanka. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
Day : 5 Bentota
After breakfast at the hotel enjoy an excursion to Galle. (per way approx. 1 hour) Galle Fort, in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese, then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards. It is a historical, archaeological and architectural heritage monument, which even after more than 423 years maintains a polished appearance, due to extensive reconstruction work done by Archaeological Department of Sri Lanka. The fort has a colourful history, and today has a multi-ethnic and multi-religious population. The Sri Lankan government and many Dutch people who still own some of the properties inside the fort are looking at making this one of the modern wonders of the world. The heritage value of the fort has been recognized by the UNESCO and the site has been inscribed as a cultural heritage UNESCO World Heritage Site under criteria iv, for its unique exposition of "an urban ensemble which illustrates the interaction of European architecture and South Asian traditions from the 16th to the 19th centuries." The Galle Fort, also known as the Dutch Fort or the "Ramparts of Galle", withstood the Boxing Day tsunami which damaged part of coastal area Galle town. It has been since restored. Drive back to Bentota. You may enjoy water sports/ Para-motoring today at Bentota. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
Day : 6 Bentota- Colombo approx. 1 hour
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Colombo. Colombo A drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit Fort, the former British administrative centre and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and Independence Square. Overnight stay at a Colombo hotel.
Day : 7 Colombo- Airport approx. 1 hour
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Airport for your scheduled flight (XX) with so much to remember and cherish one day! Have a safe flight!
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels for 06 nights in standard room
- categories on Double sharing basis.
- 06 Breakfast and 06 Dinner at the hotels
- 02N Night Stay in Kandy
- 01N Night Stay in Nuwara
- 02N Night Stay in Bentota
- 01N Night Stay in Colombo
- All transfers in an air conditioned Coach with an English speaking Chauffer /
- English speaking National Guide
- All mentioned city tours and sightseeing’s (excluding entrance fees)
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfares or VISA charges.
- Early check-in or late check-out at the hotels.
- Any extra excursion.
- Lunches at outside restaurant
- Entrance fees.
- Tips or gratitude’s.
- Bank/ remittance charges.
- Anything extra not mentioned above.
- Alcohol will not be served by any hotel on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON) and other days prohibited by the Government.
- Water Activites Not Included
Terms & conditions:
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition(Diwali & New Year Time)
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Standard Check in time is 2PM & Check out time is 12PM
- Early check in is subject to availability & depends upon hotel
- Late check out will be charged
- Rooms are subject to availability.If mentioned hotel is not available then similar hotel will be provided.
- Max stay in room 3 Adults or 2 adults+2 Childs
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Change in ROE will affect the price
- Alcohol will not be served by any hotel on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON) and other
days prohibited by the Government.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Toronto 12 Nights/13 Days
Best of CanadaView this Package
Ex - Mauritius 4 Nights/5 Days
The Residence -MauritiusView this Package
EX -Mumbai 6 Nights/7 Days
Leh-Ladakh TripView this Package
Ex - Langkawi /Kuala Lumpur 5Nights/6 Days
Family Fun -MalaysiaView this Package
Ex-Udaipur 4 Night/5 Day
Udaipur/Mount abu StandardView this Package
Ex-Chandigarh 5 Nights/6 Days
Shimla Manali PackageView this Package
Ex-Phuket 5 Night/ 6 Day
Honeymoon Special in Phuket/BangkokView this Package
Ex-Mumbai 2 Nights/3 Days
Mumbai Ganapatipule Mumbai Jalesh CruiseView this Package