>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : EX: Kandy
- Price : INR 21999 /-
- 4 Nights/5 Days
Vacation For Sri Lanka Kandy Bentota,
- 2N Kandy - Sandriyana lake view 3*/ Similar
- 2N Bentota - Coco Royal 3*/ Similar
- All transfers in an air conditioned Coach
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 (Airport- Kandy) approx. 3.5 hours
Arrive by XX at XX hours. Please clear immigration and visa formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the arrival lounge through the green channel if you do not have goods to be declared to customs. Our dedicated Catapultt representative will page you by “XX”. There after you will be assisted to the Car park to begin your journey as per the booked itinerary. Proceed to Kandy via Pinnawala. Pinnawala elephant orphanage App. 55 miles from Colombo, off the Colombo – Kandy road is Pinnawala, where an orphanage was started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded elephants. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now; including Baby Elephants brought from various parts, as well as some of the more than 25 babies born, as a result of the captive breeding programme. The best time to visit is the feeding time from 0930-1000 hrs and 1330-1400 hrs and the bathing time from 1000-1030 hrs and 1400- 1430 hrs when all the elephants are taken to the river close by. Arrive in Kandy. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
Day : 2 Kandy
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a city tour of Kandy. Visit a woodcarving, silk garden. Kandy The hill capital, venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism's influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere. Peradeniya gardens These stunning gardens were once reserved exclusively for Kandyan royalty. Today, even commoners are allowed in to enjoy the most impressive and largest (60 hectares) botanic gardens in Sri Lanka. Highlights include a fine collection of orchids, a stately avenue of royal palms, the extraordinary, aptly named cannonball fruit tree and 40m-high Burma bamboo. Another big hit is the giant Javan fig tree on the great lawn, with its colossal central trunk and umbrella-like canopy of branches. Peradeniya is 6km from central Kandy. Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic Ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession. Evening visit a gem shop and witness the Kandy Cultural Dance. Overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
Day : 3 (Kandy- Bentota) approx. 3.5 hours
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to Bentota and spend the day at leisure on the beach. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
Day : 4 Bentota
After breakfast at the hotel visit a turtle hatchery and enjoy a boat ride in Madu River. Turtle Hatchery The “Sea Turtle Farm & Hatchery” is a non - profitable organization which is maintained for the survival of Sea Turtles for the next generation. From the past, due to the cruel activities of humans, there is a danger that turtles are facing extinction. These rare varieties of Sea Turtles are destroyed by man day by day. It is the duty of each and every one to take action to save these turtles from extinction for the sake of our future generation. Regarding this we started to save Sea Turtles in 1986 and up to now we have succeeded to attain the goal gradually. Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River Madu River or the Madu Ganga is one of the natures fascinating creations off South West coast in Balapitiya. Madu Ganga is a lagoon with hundreds of islands providing an idyllic setting for a well spent holiday and loads of authentic traditional settings. It may be one of the last remaining tracts of pristine Mangrove forests in Sri Lanka. Evening enjoy water sports/ para-motoring. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
Day : 5 Bentota- Airport
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Airport for your scheduled flight (XX) with so much to remember and cherish one day! Have a safe flight!
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels for 04 nights in standard room categories on Double sharing basis.
- 04 Breakfast and 04 Dinner at the hotels
- 02 Night Stay in Kandy
- 02 Night Stay in Bentota
- All transfers in an air conditioned Coach with an English speaking Chauffer /
- English speaking National Guide
- All mentioned city tours and sightseeing’s (excluding entrance fees)
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfares or VISA charges.
- Early check-in or late check-out at the hotels.
- Any extra excursion.
- Lunches at outside restaurant
- Entrance fees.
- Tips or gratitude’s.
- Bank/ remittance charges.
- Anything extra not mentioned above.
- Alcohol will not be served by any hotel on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON) and other days prohibited by the Government.
- Water Activites Not Included
Terms & conditions:
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition(Diwali & New Year Time)
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Standard Check in time is 2PM & Check out time is 12PM
- Early check in is subject to availability & depends upon hotel
- Late check out will be charged
- Rooms are subject to availability.If mentioned hotel is not available then similar hotel will be provided.
- Max stay in room 3 Adults or 2 adults+2 Childs
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Change in ROE will affect the price
- Alcohol will not be served by any hotel on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON) and other
days prohibited by the Government.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Male 3 Nights/4 Days
Paradise Island Resort MaldivesView this Package
EX -Mumbai 6 Nights/7 Days
Magnetic Hill Leh-LadakhView this Package
EX -Kuala Lumpur 4 Nights/5 Days
Family Fun trip for MalaysiaView this Package
EX: PINNAWELLA 6 Nights/7 Days
Holiday package For Sri-Lanka-Sigiriya-Nuwara-Eliya-KalutaraView this Package
EX : kathmandu 5 Nights/6 Days
Adventure Trip Kathmandu-PokharaView this Package
Ex-Phuket 4 Night/5 Day
Exciting PhuketView this Package
Ex-Chandigarh 5 Nights/6 Days
Explore Shimla ManaliView this Package
EX : kathmandu 4 Nights/5 Days
Vacation-For-Kathmandu & NagarkotView this Package