>> Leh Ladakh
>> North East
>> South India
>> Sri Lanka
>> South Africa
- North America
- Location : Ex - Cochin
- Price : INR 22500 /-
- 5 Night/ 6 Day
The Most Beautiful 5N Kerala
- Hotel in Munnar - munnar black forest 4*/ Similar
- House boat in Allappy - Royal Rivers Premium Cruise/ Similar
- Hotel in Kovalam - Travancore hrritage 4*/ Kovalam
Complete Tour by Dzire/Etios(Ex-Cochin))
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary:
Day : 1 Arrive Cochin-Munnar
Pick up from Cochin Airport and drive to Munnar, check in at the hotel, evening Town Visit & overnight stay at Munnar.
Day : 2 Munnar
After breakfast, visit Rajamalai, Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Blossem Park, Tea Museum (closed on Monday) & overnight stay at Munnar. Munnar: Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale. 1600 Meter above sea level. This hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British government in South India. Sprawling Tea Plantation picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facility makes this a popular town. Local sightseeing of Munnar - visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were you can visit the rarest species known as "Nilgiri Tars".
Day : 3 Munnar-Allappy
After Breakfast, drive to Alleppey, check in at Hotel, Evening at Alleppey Beach & overnight stay at Alleppey. Alleppey: With the Arabian Sea in the west and a vast network of Lakes, Lagoons and freshwater rivers criss-crossing it, Alappuzha is a district immense natural beauty. This backwater country is home to diverse animal and bird life. By virtue of its proximity to the sea, the town has always enjoy a unique place in the maritime history of Kerala.
Day : 4 Allappy-Kovalam
After Breakfast, Drive to Kovalam, check in at the hotel, Evening at kovalam beach & overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day : 5 Kovalam
After breakfast visit Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthira maligai palace, Zoo, Art Gallery ( All places close on Monday except Padmanabha Swami Temple) & overnight stay at Kovalam. Kovalam: Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has been a favorite haunt of tourists, especially Europeans, since the 1930s.A massive rocky promontory on the beach has created a beautiful bay of calm waters ideal for sea bathing. The leisure options at this beach are plenty and diverse-sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programs, Catamaran cruising etc. The tropical sun acts so fast that one can see the faint blush of coppery tan on the skin in a matter of minutes. Life on the beach begins late in the day and carries on well into the night.
Day : 6 Departure
After Breakfast Drive for departure transfer, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country.
- 2 Night stay in a Standard Deluxe with Breakfast at munnar black forest, Munnar
- 1 Night stay in a 1 Bed Room Premium with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at Houseboat - Royal Rivers Premium Cruise
- 2 Night stay in a Beach grove with Breakfast at Travancore heritage, Kovalam
- 04 nights stay in hotel
- 01 Night Stay in House boat
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at your hotel for all traveling PAX
- Transportation in an exclusive Dzire/Etios or the one of similar standards
- Vehicle will be at disposal basis from pick to Drop (According to itinerary)
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to monuments, monasteries, etc.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Camera fees, Enyty Tickets,Portage, Insurance, and Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide,
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Any activity
Terms & conditions:
- All Hotels and services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Hotel check in time is at 14:00 hrs and checkout is at 12:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability.
- Tour Operator will not be liable for any claims or expenses, e.g., accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- After completion of Tour, no refund for any included services which were not used or partially used.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary and charges are inclusive of toll tax, parking and driver batta.
- Usage of Vehicle is between 08:00 – 20:00 Hours, within city limits.
- House Boat check-in time is 13:00 Hours and check-out time is 09:00 Hours
- House Boat sails between 13:00 - 17.30 Hours & 08:00 – 09:00 Hours
- In Deluxe House Boats, the Bedroom A/c can be operated between 20.30 and 06:00 Hours
- In Premium and Luxury House Boat, the Bedroom A/c can be operated whenever required.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served in House Boat, along with evening tea and snacks.
- Max stay in room 3 Adults or 2 adults+2 Childs
- Sabkiyatra reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- For 2 Pax Dzire/Etios will be provided & for 4-6 Pax Innova will be provided
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Ex-Dubai 5 Nights/6 Days
Dubai Holiday 5 NightView this Package
Ex-Singapore 2 Nights/3 Days
2 Nights Singapore Port Klang CruiseView this Package
Ex-Mumbai 01 Nights/02 Days
Mumbai High Seas Mumbai 01N Jalesh CruiseView this Package
EX : kathmandu 3 Nights/4 Days
Holiday For-Kathmandu-ValleyView this Package
Ex-Singapore 5 Nights/6 Days
Singapore LuxuryView this Package
EX -Kuala Lumpur 4 Nights/5 Days
Night life in Kuala LumpurView this Package
Ex - Mauritius 6 Nights/7 Days
silver-beach-Hotel -mauritiusView this Package
EX : kathmandu 4 Nights/5 Days
Holiday Trip Kathmandu-NagarkotView this Package